Cake Design Templates Attached For Everyone To Use

Decorating By awildrose1983 Updated 2 Jun 2011 , 2:50pm by badensmom

awildrose1983 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awildrose1983 Posted 5 Apr 2011 , 3:35am
post #1 of 37

I figured I would contribute something that I just made that I am going to find very useful. First off, I can't draw worth a damn. So i was looking for these templates everywhere so atleast I could just write on them with colored pencils and sort of scribble a flower or border on it. It looks more professional than just plain paper in my opinion. I attached in the shapes that I use: round, square, heart and sheet. For more tiers just print an additional page.

Hope this helps!

OK, it won't let me attach anything. If you want it, I will e-mail it to you. I can't figure out why it won't let me. They really are good to use and they show the top view on one side then the side view on the other so you can really show them 3D example of what they are getting.

36 replies
bcarb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bcarb Posted 5 Apr 2011 , 3:39am
post #2 of 37

I would love to receive a copy. thanks for sharing.

NanaSandy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NanaSandy Posted 5 Apr 2011 , 3:42am
post #3 of 37

would love to have them also!
thanks for sharing

PTBUGZY1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PTBUGZY1 Posted 5 Apr 2011 , 3:47am
post #4 of 37

awildrose1983
I would also love to have a copy, thanks for sharing.

SecretAgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 5 Apr 2011 , 4:05am
post #5 of 37

You can put them in the gallery. There is one specifically for templates.
http://CakeCentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&aid=121

The last few pages of the template gallery (today it happens to be 21) there are many blank cakes, all different shapes and tiers.

nancyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancyg Posted 5 Apr 2011 , 4:21am
post #6 of 37

thank you for sharing...I would love you to send them to me....

Mom_of_one Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mom_of_one Posted 5 Apr 2011 , 4:22am
post #7 of 37

I'd love to see it. I can't draw either. Thanks!

awildrose1983 Posted 5 Apr 2011 , 4:26am
post #8 of 37

I can't send them through the cakecentral site. It won't let me attach it to anything. I think because I have it in a word format or a pdf format. I am not taking the time to change it around to a picture. I also tried uploading it to the template section and won't let me there either.

Sorry about all the complications. If you want it, pm me your e-mail and I will send it. Also let me know if you care if it is a pdf or word format.

SammieB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SammieB Posted 5 Apr 2011 , 4:26am
post #9 of 37

Me too please! Thanks! icon_smile.gif

Ambar2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ambar2 Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 12:05pm
post #10 of 37

Thanks! Can you PM me the template?

robinmarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
robinmarie Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 12:09pm
post #11 of 37

me too!!!! thank you so much!!

Debcent Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Debcent Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 12:28pm
post #12 of 37

this will be so helpful. thank you

awildrose1983 Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 1:10pm
post #13 of 37

Wow, have I got a lot of messages requesting these templates. Lol. I'm happy to help and I'm glad you all like them.

Like I said though, I can't send them through a pm or through the e-mail feature in cake central. For some reason it is not letting me attach anything. If you want these templates, the only way I can do it is either respond to this thread with your e-mail or you can e-mail or pm me with your e-mail and I will send them through my yahoo mail account.

Let me know your feedback on them, if you can, about if you think that is going to be helpful when helping a customer design a cake. I have had any experience in that yet. I think it will be because it gives a top view and a side view for borders and side decoration but would love the input from others that know what their talking about.

Babs1964 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Babs1964 Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 2:35pm
post #14 of 37

Thanks I too would like a copy!

cantoncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cantoncakes Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 2:51pm
post #15 of 37

Me too please!

rosa369 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosa369 Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 3:16pm
post #16 of 37

When someone gets it, please poste it so everybody can benefit. Thanks.

Brendabeeper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brendabeeper Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 4:27pm
post #17 of 37

First I want to thank you for offering to do this . This site is so awesome with the help everyone offers each other. It is almost like having 1000's of best friends sharing info. LOVE IT.

Second would you please add me to the list of those requesting a copy. Looks like this is going to be a very popular request. Thank you again .. so much icon_smile.gif

HobbyCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HobbyCaker Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 4:43pm
post #18 of 37

awildrose- Thank you, just got mine in my e-mail. Thank you again for taking the time to create these and share them with all of us!

awildrose1983 Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 5:28pm
post #19 of 37

OK, I asking if there is anyone out there that can figure out how to upload those templates to the site. I have sent well over 100 e-mails at this point and more requests keep coming in. I love that everyone wants them but I can't keep up. So if someone could post them to this message or the site and let me know, that would be great. I tried and it keeps not attaching them.

Cristi-Tutty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cristi-Tutty Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 6:02pm
post #20 of 37

thank you so much!!

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 10:02pm
post #21 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by awildrose1983

OK, I asking if there is anyone out there that can figure out how to upload those templates to the site. I have sent well over 100 e-mails at this point and more requests keep coming in. I love that everyone wants them but I can't keep up. So if someone could post them to this message or the site and let me know, that would be great. I tried and it keeps not attaching them.

Go to the galleries tab, click on upload photo and place them in the sketches gallery.

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 12:50pm
post #22 of 37
Quote:

If your current document is not a .jpg file you can bring it up on the screen and either save it as a .jpg or do an "Alt" "print screen". That puts the "photo" in your clipboard. You can then use a photo program to save what is on the clipboard as a .jpg. If this is too hard, why don't you send me the template and I will send it back to you in the correct format. I will PM you.

mmmmmmmmcake1954 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmmmmmmmcake1954 Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 1:39pm
post #23 of 37

If it's not too much trouble - me too thumbs_up.gif Many thanks

Babs1964 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Babs1964 Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 3:09pm
post #24 of 37

Has the templates been posted somewhere & I just can't find them?

jvukan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jvukan Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 5:56pm
post #25 of 37

I would like to receive copies of the templates.

Thank you for sharing

MrsAB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsAB Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 6:48pm
post #26 of 37

Can you PM the templates to me as well? It doesn't matter which format. Thanks!

RDPJohnson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RDPJohnson Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 7:22pm
post #27 of 37

I'd like the templates too, please. Either format is fine and thank you for the time you put into this! icon_biggrin.gif

Donna

conchita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
conchita Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 7:28pm
post #28 of 37
Quote:

yes, I was going to give you the same idea and I am pretty sure that you will find someone to help you. I was going to ask you for the templates too but I rather wait to see if someone can help you with this. I wish I was good with computers to help you out. thumbs_up.gif

cutiger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutiger Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 9:51pm
post #29 of 37

I would love to have a copy. Thanks!

therese379 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
therese379 Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 10:24pm
post #30 of 37

Another request for the templates... thanks please pm me.. therese379
THANKS thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%