How Do I Get This Edge?

Decorating By k1mber1ndarella Updated 3 Apr 2011 , 9:32am by Evoir

k1mber1ndarella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
k1mber1ndarella Posted 3 Apr 2011 , 9:08am
post #1 of 2

Wanting to know how to make the edging at the top of the cakethat looks scalloped. And if anyone knows what edging is used in pink around the bottom. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

(sry couldn't get the pic to post)

1 reply
Evoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Evoir Posted 3 Apr 2011 , 9:32am
post #2 of 2

The top is done using a stainless steel crimper, the bottom is done using one of those edging cutters that FMM makes (or similar).

Quote by @%username% on %date%