No More Contests On Cc?

Decorating By lomfise Updated 26 Mar 2011 , 9:32pm by leily

lomfise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lomfise Posted 26 Mar 2011 , 5:37pm
post #1 of 2

It seems to me it's been a while since there's been a contest here on CC. I know there is one in the magazine, but I don't subscribe to that, and I'm not sure if it isn't already over?

I miss the contests here, especially those with a "different" theme like the steampunk contest last year, as I had to think outside the box to come up with an idea worth submitting. And I know my colleagues miss the contests too as they got to eat the cake icon_lol.gif

It's not the prize I enter the contests for (25$ is probably what shipping will cost from GSA) but simply for the chance to make a cake I otherwise wouldn't, and of course the honour and glory king.gificon_lol.gif
I would really like to know if there will be new contests, and if not, why? Just curious.

1 reply
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 26 Mar 2011 , 9:32pm
post #2 of 2

My guess is that it will be a few months before there is another one as Jackie and Heath (the ownders of CC) are expecting their first child sometime this spring and I imagine between that and keeping CC up and running is quite a bit of work right now. However when there is one you'll know because it will be posted at the top of CC .

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%