Can I Pick Your Brain?? "dirty Disney" Theme..

Decorating By Ashley0415 Updated 7 Apr 2011 , 9:22pm by CakeCrystals

Ashley0415 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ashley0415 Posted 25 Mar 2011 , 3:44pm
post #1 of 9

Im just at a loss.. I could come up with a disney theme..but IM making a cake for a friend this weekend and her bday theme is "dirty disney".. what in the world?? Think of a racy costume party of all disney characters.. I just dont know what to do here?? The only thought I had was to try and make a cleavage-y fondant figurine with some minnie mouse ears or something to go on top of the cake.. i have free reign of the design too, so I was thinking maybe two tiers with minnie ears on top and her figurine in front..

anything from anyone more creative than me?? icon_redface.gif

8 replies
cakeweavers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeweavers Posted 25 Mar 2011 , 4:07pm
post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley0415

Im just at a loss.. I could come up with a disney theme..but IM making a cake for a friend this weekend and her bday theme is "dirty disney".. what in the world?? Think of a racy costume party of all disney characters.. I just dont know what to do here?? The only thought I had was to try and make a cleavage-y fondant figurine with some minnie mouse ears or something to go on top of the cake.. i have free reign of the design too, so I was thinking maybe two tiers with minnie ears on top and her figurine in front..

anything from anyone more creative than me?? icon_redface.gif

You can pm me for ideas...for Adult theme.. Don't want to get in trouble....

Kelzky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kelzky Posted 25 Mar 2011 , 4:07pm
post #3 of 9

Because of the "adult" theme I feel that this post should be in the Naughty cake discussion area - I'd be happy to PM you a suggestion though.

Ashley0415 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ashley0415 Posted 25 Mar 2011 , 9:18pm
post #4 of 9

oops good point!! i NEVER make adult themed cakes.. didnt really think of it icon_eek.gif

corpsequeen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
corpsequeen Posted 26 Mar 2011 , 5:05am
post #5 of 9

I've seen many people use heart shaped cakes to make lingerie busts. You could try something like that with a mini mouse or Disney princess outfit but add cleavage or lace to the outfit to make it a little more racy?

Minstrelmiss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Minstrelmiss Posted 26 Mar 2011 , 11:03am
post #6 of 9

mickey and minnie in a compromising position...

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 26 Mar 2011 , 3:53pm
post #7 of 9

If you're doing this as a free cake for a friend, totally ignore this post. But ironically, this situation is the exact example I use as part of the copyright discussion. Owners of copyrighted material (in this case, Disney) pursue copyright violations to protect the integrity of their property, which is why when we buy the licensed kits, part of the agreement is we have to make the cake EXACTLY like the picture.

My example to people is, "I might buy the kit all legal and everything, but Disney doesn't want me making a cake showing Goofy doing Minnie. that's not the image they want out there of their copyrighted property." Which is why we have to make it look exactly like the kit.

Just saying "be careful" on the direction you go here.

cutiepiecupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutiepiecupcake Posted 28 Mar 2011 , 11:34am
post #8 of 9

Indydebi

Quote:
Quote:

but Disney doesn't want me making a cake showing Goofy doing Minnie.

Not to try and take the serious tone away from your valid point.. but I think I just darn near choked and spat chocolate all over my pc screen icon_lol.gif

CakeCrystals Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeCrystals Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 9:22pm
post #9 of 9

Same here icon_lol.gif Goofy doing Minnie. Now that's funny.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%