I Finally Did It! And I Love It...my Airbrush Is Fabulous!

Decorating By SweetsbyLadawn Updated 29 Mar 2011 , 8:56pm by MiriamEhrler

SweetsbyLadawn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetsbyLadawn Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 12:24pm
post #1 of 6

I finally bought an airbrusher after tons of research! I love it. icon_biggrin.gif I will have pictures soon of a mardi gras cake that was designed with gold and green sheen airbrush color. How else can you get true gold on a surface of a cake easier. I have visions of hassle free designs, saving my hands from color mixing in my frosting. When it was delivered to my door step I wanted to kiss the box. I practiced using an airbrush when I worked at a bakery...so to have my own, I am thrilled. Airbrush here I come! thumbs_up.gif

5 replies
JenFailla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenFailla Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 12:47pm
post #2 of 6

Congrats!!!! I'd be so excited too! I think that may be on my Christmas list this year icon_smile.gif I see you're from Ohio- I grew up there! Spent the first 23 years of my life there, now I've been displaced to Long Island icon_sad.gif Miss my Buckeye state so much! Congrats again!! thumbs_up.gif

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 12:50pm
post #3 of 6

which one did you purchase? I have wanted one for a long time! I have looked and looked, but I ffeel so intimidated by them!

Congrats! thumbs_up.gif

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 12:55pm
post #4 of 6

Airbrush is one of my best purchases....you don't always need it...but when you do...there's no substitute!

SweetsbyLadawn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetsbyLadawn Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 3:00pm
post #5 of 6

one from www.AirBrush-Depot.com (TCPGlobal.com.) I got the deluxe without the wilton kit- two airbrushes (with the silver tank style compressor. AMAZING!

MiriamEhrler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MiriamEhrler Posted 29 Mar 2011 , 8:56pm
post #6 of 6

I am new to airbrush, my dear husband bought it for me, but I have no practice using it yet... can you girls give me tips on how/where to start?? thanks a lot!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%