Great Sites With Great Shipping Prices To Canada

Decorating By sugardugar Updated 24 Mar 2011 , 7:10am by Cupcations

sugardugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugardugar Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 11:35pm
post #1 of 10

Looking for some Canadian friends that shop online. I generally buy from eBay since the shipping tends to be more reasonable.

Where do you shop? What's the shipping like?

Don't say GSA - I just tried to order $50 of stuff for a whopping $110 shipping cost, ACK!!

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

9 replies
yates77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yates77 Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 11:52pm
post #2 of 10

I mostly shop at goldaskitchen.com they have a great selection and the shipping is pretty reasonable for where I am(Hamilton Ontario area). I don't know what the shipping would be for where you are but you could probably inquire on the website. HTH icon_biggrin.gif

goodiegoddess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goodiegoddess Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 11:55pm
post #3 of 10

hello!!

I have family in Norris Arm!!

you can try www.goldaskitchen.com. They are a canadian company based in Toronto. I find that there shipping is great and fast. You know that shipping right at check out.

Good luck!

floursifter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
floursifter Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 12:54am
post #4 of 10

Another Canadian Company which I often use is Icing Inspirations in Kitchener, Ontario. They sometimes have a special where for orders over $75 it is shipped free or orders over $50 the shipping fee is $5. (Not sure if the offer is available at this time.) Even without the offer, I find the shipping charges to be quite resonable. Check out the web site and see.

http://icinginspirations.ca/

sugardugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugardugar Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 1:04am
post #5 of 10

Thanks a ton guys!

goodie: i use to, too, i spent a lot of time there! icon_smile.gif

momto2pottsy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momto2pottsy Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 1:11am
post #6 of 10

Goldas Kitchen is awesome. great prices on everything! @yates 77: I'm also in Hamilton!!! I like when I find other cakers around me..I'm just a hobbyist but still icon_smile.gif

misscrazy4cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misscrazy4cakes Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 1:18am
post #7 of 10

Goldas kitchen is great with reasonable shipping..I live about 1/2hr away and usually cheaper to ship than to drive...also another one I love is Flour confections, very reasonable prices and great service.

www.flourconfections.ca

goodiegoddess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goodiegoddess Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 1:50am
post #8 of 10

I live in Binbrook! Small world

Babs1964 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Babs1964 Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 2:08am
post #9 of 10

I wish there was a supply store in Manitoba! I'm so jealous of everyone that has great teachers and suppliers around them icon_lol.gif

Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 7:10am
post #10 of 10

I also do most of my shopping on ebay
Goldas good too, Icing inspiration puts the free/ $5 shipping on tuesdays I think if you subscribe theyll send you weekly emails
I hate how expensive shipping is to Canada, it takes away the fun of caking icon_sad.gif
Let us know what your looking for exactly we can probably help you more
Good luck thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%