Fondant And Cake Enhancer

Decorating By njdchef Updated 21 Mar 2011 , 11:49am by foxymomma521

njdchef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
njdchef Posted 19 Mar 2011 , 12:34pm
post #1 of 7

Fondant from Albert Uster Imports is the very best that I have used and tasted, white chocolate and the colors are wonderful. It does not dry out fast like others and is more forgiving also.

As far as the cake enhancer King Arthur is the only place that it is available. It works well if you are not basing your cake with a cake mix. If y ou go all from scratch it helps with the tenderness of the crumb, moistness, and the overall taste. The cake will stay fresher longer, as does using a cake mix as your base. It is worth the money if you don't want to use a cake mix.

6 replies
foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 19 Mar 2011 , 12:42pm
post #2 of 7

I had never heard of cake enhancer before, I think I may order some and give it a try, thank you icon_smile.gif

CakeCrystals Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeCrystals Posted 19 Mar 2011 , 7:51pm
post #3 of 7

Is the Cake Enhancer sold only on the internet, or can you purchase from grocery store?

CakeCrystals Posted 19 Mar 2011 , 7:54pm
post #4 of 7

foxymommo521 I just noticed your birthday is on that ill fated date that everyone dreads every year. How does that make you feel? icon_lol.gif

foxymomma521 Posted 19 Mar 2011 , 8:04pm
post #5 of 7

lol- I'm used to it by now... My brother in law is a tax guy, and he gets so busy that he looks forward to my birthday more than I do!

CakeCrystals Posted 21 Mar 2011 , 11:22am
post #6 of 7

That's Great. If I don't get a chance, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! icon_biggrin.gif and don't forget to create that extraordinary birthday cake.

foxymomma521 Posted 21 Mar 2011 , 11:49am
post #7 of 7

icon_smile.gif thank you

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%