In Tears, So Frustrated!!! Long Vent!

Business By KakesbyKris Updated 17 Mar 2011 , 4:16am by sweetaudrey

doingitmyway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doingitmyway Posted 17 Mar 2011 , 4:10am
post #31 of 32

his name is GOD. and by the way it ISN'T illegal in my statescp1127 to bake cakes and sell them in my home so I'm NOT flaunting anything illegal. And to the one who started this topic with her vent, cakes are ok. Maybe your just envious of the competition and "telling" on them is the only way you will be able to sell your cakes. There are alot of people struggling to make ends meet with layoffs etc. and everyone with their "I'm better than you" crap. Did you ever think that home cooks just don't have the money to get a store front. So they should just stop doing what they love. And yes, my situation will LAST!! And if I had a hoard of money I would open up a store front sweetheart and not have LOST MY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a LEGAL HOME BUSINESS and I will continue to do it and support me and my children and continue to keep roof over their heads. GOD gave me this talent and I don't think with everything that is going on in the world (have you been watching the news lately??) that he cares if people are cooking out of their homes. I've never read a passage in the bible that states this is a sin of some type. Stop acting like a spoiled child and basicly calling these home cooks criminals. Because it seems to me you REALLY don't know what a real criminal is. Wow... I really didn't know that I was this great criminal mastermind!! Maybe I will call my self Megamind the great Cake Criminal. I will start my own league of criminal bakers and take the world over.

sweetaudrey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetaudrey Posted 17 Mar 2011 , 4:16am
post #32 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by lutie

It is difficult enough to pay the rent, the insurances, etc. without losing the creative edge I have over everyone else...and if I did report someone to the "authorities", it would make me worse than that person. I choose to let people live their own lives, as mine is so eventful I do not have enough time to try to make someone else's miserable...

It has nothing to do about being 'manly'...I am an extremely good business person (have been for several decades) and do not need to do business 'like a man'...if I did, I would reduce my effectiveness as a person who owns the business and is the most creative person in town.

Don't hurt those who are trying to make ends meet from home. You do not know what chaos you would cause in another person's life. Respectfully, I disagree with being a tattletale in order to help one's personal business. You do not have to do anything to put your competition out of business...just do the best you can do and you will have a following...please note that I think we should stay out of someone else's business..the way they do their business is their business.

In fact, as you mature, you will find that it is a waste of energy to worry about someone else...just be the best you can be. Maybe you will get so successful in your business, you can hire some of those who are working from home and bring them into your store icon_smile.gif

I completely agree with you. I think it's sad when a person has to try to ruin others to get their success. I also think that it's sad that people will do things illigally and hinder those who are doing it the right way. However, being a "tattletail" is deffinitely not the answer. This could just be something some families are doing to stay afloat and they cannot aford to get the license and all right now but they will as soon as they can. You never know another person's situation so I think it's best to just focus on being the best that you can be.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%