Starbucks Is Selling Cake Pops????

Decorating By cheriej Updated 16 Mar 2011 , 3:59am by cupcakesnbuttercream

SwtCanuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SwtCanuck Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 12:49am
post #31 of 34

My niece bought 2 for me thinking they are the coolest idea. "Have you tried making these yet?" she asked. I said yes and you liked them when I made them. But, she said, they weren't on a stick!
Well I agree with everyone else that they weren't good. They were very mushy and actually had no flavour at all. And the sudo-chocolate coating they use wasn't good. I expected more from Starbucks.
I think it is just like when they came out with their cupcakes. They were pushing them as the next best thing and now they hardly sell any around here.

MamaMia808 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MamaMia808 Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 1:14am
post #32 of 34

My hubby also said they were gross. I use binders in mine to add another flavor. People really seem to like them and they aren't too sweet. icon_smile.gif Also, the Starbucks ones were on display and the Birthday Cake one was leaning over and being held up by the Rocky Road one. icon_razz.gif

CakeswLove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeswLove Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 1:39am
post #33 of 34

tapedshut.gif Not a good idea, just stick to your coffee ! Hubby brought some home earlier thumbsdown.gificon_confused.gif Commercially made is NOT always good icon_sad.gif

cupcakesnbuttercream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakesnbuttercream Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 3:59am
post #34 of 34

I tried the Tiramisu today, I actually thought the coating tasted good. The 'cake', however.....not so good....it had a very weird aftertaste.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%