Advertizing With Cookies

Baking By yates77 Updated 13 Mar 2011 , 1:25am by yates77

yates77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yates77 Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 11:51pm
post #1 of 6

I am going to do some cookies for advertizing my business with a company that welcomes new families to the community. I am thinking to keep them simple like having "WELCOME" on them but I am open to ideas. I was also wondering if anyone has any ideas for packaging and presentation. I also want to include my business card. Thanks in advance!

5 replies
yates77 Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 2:11am
post #2 of 6

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas

VickeyC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VickeyC Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 2:28am
post #3 of 6

When I first opened my shop, I baked cookies and cupcakes to advertise with. My business name is Creative Confections by Vickey and my logo is an outline of a 3 tiered cake. On the cookies, I drew my logo and put CC on them in my business colors. On the cupcakes, I just iced them with a tealish blue which is one of my colors. Then I packaged in clear celo bags and put a business card on each with the twist tie. I took my samples to alot of different offices and businesses just to let them know that I was open. I felt that this way, they could see that I was clean and neatly dressed as well as sample my products. I have done no formal advertising but I am staying busy enough to be comfortable with a single person shop. Hope this idea can inspire you.

VickeyC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VickeyC Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 2:28am
post #4 of 6

deleted double post

awatterson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awatterson Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 2:43am
post #5 of 6

You could make welcome mats.

yates77 Posted 13 Mar 2011 , 1:25am
post #6 of 6

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. icon_redface.gif Thank you so much your ideas are great! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%