Need Help Finding A Cake!

Decorating By MBHazel Updated 5 Mar 2011 , 1:33pm by MBHazel

MBHazel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBHazel Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 1:28am
post #1 of 3

A few weeks ago there was a really great cake that I meant to save, but, apparently didn't. Hopefully one of you saved it and can point me in the right direction.

It was a round, soft pink fondant cake, I think about 8 inches. It had gumpaste/fondant flowers on the top with pink curlie-ques. I can't remember the border.

It was a most saved cake. I've checked the baby shower, birthday and pink cake and still can't find it.

Thanks for any help.

Hazel

2 replies
Jokerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jokerz Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 4:29am
post #2 of 3

Hazel. I was looking at pics and thought I would try to find it. I looked through some of the latest uploads (click on galleries tab and under the bold print "CakeCentral.com Photo Gallery" there is link for this). 167 pages with the oldest being posted Feb. 24. Hopefully I wasn't before that. Have you tried looking through the history in your browser? I use Firefox and can look at sites I surfed in Feb. in alphabetical order. I think you can sort alphabetically in Explorer as well. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Good luck.

MBHazel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBHazel Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 1:33pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks Jody,

I didn't know abou tthe gallary history and checking my own din't even cross my mind. I am looking now!!

Thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%