What Cupcake Pan Do You Use?

Baking By onlymadaresane Updated 2 Mar 2011 , 7:50pm by scp1127

onlymadaresane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
onlymadaresane Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 3:32pm
post #1 of 5

I currently use some food network ones I got at Kohls- they're nice and heavy and all, but they're not giving me the straight sides I prefer. Kinda stinks since they were a bit pricey.

I hear fox run has good tall liners to help with the straight sides, so I'll have to hunt those out.

Anyone have a favorite set of cupcake pans that give nice straight sides?


4 replies
imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagenthatnj Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 4:10pm
post #2 of 5

I use the Williams Sonoma goldtouch, but because they're just the best cupcake pans ever. Still flutted, though.

For straight cupcakes I would use my small cake rings on a baking sheet. Same for square.


Also, there are mini round cake pans at 2" x 2" that you could use.


warchild Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
warchild Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 4:37pm
post #3 of 5

Click on the link for Alan Silverwood mini cake pans in assorted shapes. Theres two sizes in rounds, 2 inch and 2 1/2 inch, both with straight sides.


Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 5:01pm
post #4 of 5

I use the Pampered Chef pans for my cupcakes I love their size, they have both regular & mini pans

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 7:50pm
post #5 of 5

I second imagenthatnj on the goldtouch. My bakery has multiples of every size goldtouch makes. Straight sides aren't worth the sacrifice of the quality of these pans.

Quote by @%username% on %date%