Peggy Porschen's Romantic Cakes Templates Missing

Decorating By cherrycakes Updated 15 Mar 2011 , 5:21am by SweetCreationsNZ

cherrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cherrycakes Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 2:28pm
post #1 of 9

I've owned Peggy Porschen's Romantic Cakes for about two years but just recently wanted to make some of the cakes. However, when I really started reading it I realized that there were many references to templates "on the back cover". Unfortunately, my book doesn't have any of the templates. Has anyone else experienced this as well?

8 replies
SweetCreationsNZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetCreationsNZ Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 7:34pm
post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycakes

I've owned Peggy Porschen's Romantic Cakes for about two years but just recently wanted to make some of the cakes. However, when I really started reading it I realized that there were many references to templates "on the back cover". Unfortunately, my book doesn't have any of the templates. Has anyone else experienced this as well?

I have the same book, but have never thought to look in the back for templates. There are none in my book either! icon_cry.gif

Moondance Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Moondance Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 10:40pm
post #3 of 9

If you look on Amazon. you can look inside the book, and thgere is a page pf templates - butterflies and rose outlines - I don't know whether you cab print the page off?

GeorgiaC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cherrycakes Posted 28 Feb 2011 , 5:04am
post #5 of 9

Thanks everyone for your help! I contacted Peggy's site and requested a copy of the template so I'll let you know if I receive a reply.

cherrycakes Posted 1 Mar 2011 , 5:56pm
post #6 of 9

I just received a reply from Peggy's company and they are aware that their publisher missed including the templates in some of the books. They will be sending them to me so Sweet Creations check with them as well for yours! Now I don't have any excuses to not try some of the exquisite cakes from her book!

SweetCreationsNZ Posted 3 Mar 2011 , 3:17am
post #7 of 9

Cherry, I have sent for mine too. I like getting stuff in the mail (except for bills of course!!), and cake stuff is even better. They had no issues with sending it to me here in New Zealand!
Thanks for making me check my book icon_smile.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 3 Mar 2011 , 3:30am
post #8 of 9

In America that book is called "Beautiful Cakes" by Peggy Porschen. The templates are on the back page. Don't be fooled by the different titles -- it's the same book.

SweetCreationsNZ Posted 15 Mar 2011 , 5:21am
post #9 of 9

I have been meaning to come in and say, I received my templates in the mail last week. I was surprised at how quick they were to get all the way out here in New Zealand!! I am looking forward to having some time to make butterflies.

Has anyone else received theirs yet?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%