Just Wanted To Introduce Myself.

Lounge By Ninky Updated 6 Feb 2011 , 4:50am by cheatize

Ninky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ninky Posted 4 Feb 2011 , 11:56am
post #1 of 5

icon_biggrin.gif Hi there, just wanted to say hi and glad I found this wonderful forum.
I live in the tropics in Australia and love baking and decorating cakes. I learned to make cakes when I worked in a kitchen of a big hotel in europe. I have done a few classes in decorating, but sure am a newbie. I love making flowers, frills etc, but boy have problems in the basic stuff like covering the cake.
My daughter is to be married this year and she wants me to do her cake, boy I feel proud and worried at the same time.
Anyway, some of you have be kind enough to help me yesterday and I think its just wonderful that we can come together from all over to help each other.

4 replies
TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 4 Feb 2011 , 4:55pm
post #2 of 5

Welcome! I hope you can find lots of help here when you need it and I wish you luck in making your daughters wedding cake!

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 6:28pm
post #3 of 5

Welcome to the fun! Enjoy the time you spend here....it adds up quickly! icon_smile.gif

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 6 Feb 2011 , 3:32am
post #4 of 5

Welcome Ninky, so glad you joined us. You will find this site very valuable in your search for cake info. Being that you are from Australia, some of the things we discuss here in the states may not be available or may be called something completely different. So if you don't know what something is don't hestitate to ask. You will find that most people here are more then willing to help. Good luck with your daughter's wedding cake. I would suggest do some practice cake to work up to the real thing. That way if you have issues you can get on here for answers to the issues.

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 6 Feb 2011 , 4:50am
post #5 of 5

Hello and Welcome!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%