Where To Buy Cheap Cake And Cupcake Boxes In Uk Please?

Decorating By acmomcee Updated 15 May 2014 , 10:54am by emmajamma

acmomcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
acmomcee Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 7:19pm
post #1 of 7

I have been looking the wholeday online, but can't seem to find them. Others are too pricey, while the cheaper ones have really expensive shipping charges.

I am particularly looking for cupcake boxes for 12 and 8" boxes for cake. I know buying in bulk is so much cheaper, but I don't think I need 100 pieces just yet.

Thanks so much!

6 replies
R4ORT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
R4ORT Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 8:07pm
post #2 of 7

I have been using cake-stuff.com. They might not be the cheapest but the quality is very good and they provide a very good service.

wiggler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wiggler Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 8:14pm
post #3 of 7

I got some at :

www.surbitonart.co.uk
and
www.sugarshack.com

Hope that helps

Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 11:22pm
post #4 of 7

I buy from www.cakeboxesdirect.co.uk but they sell 100's. Same boxes but less quantity on www.cupcakeboxesuk.com but it's quite a big difference. Can't you store a box of 100's anywhere (garage, roof space etc)?

solascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
solascakes Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 11:40pm
post #5 of 7

I just buy from my local store, I realised its better for me. A 14" box cost 1.20 plus shipping its like £1.44, I get it at £1.50 at my local store.So I guess its what suits you especially if you are buying bulk.

LisaPeps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaPeps Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 11:57pm
post #6 of 7

I have used these before http://www.icing-works.co.uk/ they're currently relocating though.

They have there prices set up in quantity brackets where you order 1 or 2-25 or 26-50 etc and the price lowers accordingly.

emmajamma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emmajamma Posted 15 May 2014 , 10:54am
post #7 of 7

I am also an avid baker, I have found some great boxes here . I found the prices cheap and the boxes are very substitutional so I'm pleased to recommenced them to others without fear that they wont fall apart before you get your cupcakes home!:)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%