Abbreviations

Decorating By jajay Updated 31 Jan 2011 , 9:32am by jajay

jajay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jajay Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 9:44pm
post #1 of 5

can anyone tell me if there is a list of abbreviations used on here?

or tell me what they are??! mmf for example???

thanks icon_smile.gif x

4 replies
cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 10:03pm
post #2 of 5

Here are some of the more common ones you will find: MMF is marshmallow fondant, MFF is Michelle Foster's fondant, WASC is White Almond Sour Cream, NFSC is No Fail Sugar Cookies, RKT is Rice krispie Treats, DH is Dear Husband or Duncan Hines, PS is Powdered Sugar, DD is darling daughter, IMBC is Italian Meringue Buttercream, SMBC is Swiss Meringue Buttercream, FBCT is a Frozen Buttercream Transfer, RIT is a Royal Icing Transfer, and I think that covers most of them. HTH (Hope that Helps) oh and IMHO is (In My Humble Opinion) IYKWIM (If you know what I mean). Sorry I thought of a few more LOL (Laugh out Loud)

Edited to add: If you put your cursor over the initials, it will usually tell you what they stand for. thumbs_up.gif

sweetpea223 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetpea223 Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 10:07pm
post #3 of 5

here's a link that's been posted here in the forums: http://cakecentral.com/acronyms/

and if you do a search for acronyms, it will tell you where to find it in the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajay

can anyone tell me if there is a list of abbreviations used on here?

or tell me what they are??! mmf for example???

thanks icon_smile.gif x

[/url]

jajay Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 9:32am
post #4 of 5

fabulous icon_smile.gif TYVM icon_biggrin.gif

i do know some of them, been using parenting forums for a few years..... completely new to all thinks cakey tho!

xx

jajay Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 9:32am
post #5 of 5

fabulous icon_smile.gif TYVM icon_biggrin.gif

i do know some of them, been using parenting forums for a few years..... completely new to all things cakey tho!

xx

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%