Ka Vs. Cuisinart Video

Decorating By costumeczar Updated 4 Mar 2012 , 5:46pm by Bridgette1129

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 3:39am
post #1 of 7

I made a video of a comparison between the KA 6 qt and the Cuisinart 7 qt if anyone's interested. http://bit.ly/gnVOZU

6 replies
Evoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Evoir Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 4:03am
post #2 of 7

I got the link sent to me yesterday! Can't watch it where I am atm, but its on my to-do list icon_smile.gif

I am going to be buying a bigger mixer soon, so its handy information to have. Thanks!

cupadeecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupadeecakes Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 4:20am
post #3 of 7

Just finished watching and I really enjoyed it, but I wished you could have set it up so we could see your smiling face.

Corrie76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Corrie76 Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 4:36am
post #4 of 7

I just watched the video, great job on pointing out all the features and making the comparisons between the two....I have the same KA as you and I love it, however, making countless batches of pizza dough has affected the motor, it's starting to sound like it's struggling now a days and I'm already saving up to buy another KA. Thanks for posting!

Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 5:38am
post #5 of 7

Great information! Thank you!

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 5:24pm
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupadeecakes

Just finished watching and I really enjoyed it, but I wished you could have set it up so we could see your smiling face.

Ha ha, don't think that wasn't deliberate! Not really, but I couldn't get the camera set up otherwise. There is a fairly good shot of half of my butt in there at one point, though icon_wink.gif

One thing that someone posted on my blog that I thought I should clarify is that the Cuisinart doesn't always cut off after 5 minutes, that's only if you use the timer. If you just use the regular controls and don't mess with the timer it will go for as long as you want.

Bridgette1129 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bridgette1129 Posted 4 Mar 2012 , 5:46pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar

I made a video of a comparison between the KA 6 qt and the Cuisinart 7 qt if anyone's interested. http://bit.ly/gnVOZU

Thanks!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%