Peaches N Cream Filling?

Baking By pebblez87 Updated 28 Jan 2011 , 2:07am by bobwonderbuns

pebblez87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pebblez87 Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 1:19am
post #1 of 4

Ive never eaten peaches n cream so im completely unfamiliar with the taste and no idea what would be close. Ive tried searching the reipie forum but unfortunely i dont have time to go threw all 112 pages. I was hoping somebody would read and have a great recipie for me thanks

3 replies
caymancake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caymancake Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 1:39am
post #2 of 4

How about doing a nice vanilla cream bc and folding in some peach preserves?

HaydenSC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HaydenSC Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 1:42am
post #3 of 4

It is really great in the Summertime with fresh peaches! There are peaches on sale this week at Publix, but I am not sure you live near one. If you can't find fresh, you can use frozen. I would thaw them first to get most of the liquid to come out. You could even add a little of the liquid to the cream mixture to boost the flavor.

I have made 2 versions: one is to make sweetened whipped cream (whipping cream, some powdered sugar, a little vanilla, meringue powder if you like for stability-whip with a mixer to soft peaks) and spread it on a layer with a dam. Take thinly sliced peaches and lay them over the cream and then repeat with cake and filling until you finish the cake.

For the other, take white chocolate or vanilla jello (instant) and make it with whipped cream instead of milk. You can add a little unwhipped cream or milk to thin it if necessary. Follow the same directions as above with the layers. It is a little different flavor than the cream, both are delicious!
HTH

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 2:07am
post #4 of 4

That sounds good Hayden! Thanks for sharing! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%