Club Penguin Cupcakes

Baking By Iggy Updated 3 Feb 2011 , 5:38am by Iggy

Iggy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Iggy Posted 26 Jan 2011 , 2:46pm
post #1 of 9

I need to make 48 for my great nephew's 6th BD party on 2/12. I saw a great pic of penguins, snowballs and fluffie(?) by a user here. I PM'ed her but no response yet. Does anyone have any suggestions/instructions on how to make and dimensions for a CC? I plan on using MMF or Candy clay.
Any help asap appreciated. Thanks.

8 replies
infinitsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
infinitsky Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 3:18pm
post #2 of 9

My boys love club penguin

infinitsky Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 3:20pm
post #3 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy

fluffie(?)

So cute, they are puffles and they are taking over my house!!! icon_wink.gif

My boys love club penguin!!!

How about cutting puffles out of colored fondants or candy clay as cupcake toppers. You can google puffle club penguine, find an image and cut it freehand.

Here is a video on how to meke penguins,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....re=related

You can also use edible image on fondant discs as cupcake toppers.

A small igloo will be nice too.

On flickr.com search for club penguin cake, there will be hundreds of pictures for inspiration (You will enjoy it icon_smile.gif).

I found these club p. CC that look so easy to make, you can use cut marshmallows for eyes.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lynnetteqq/4757979266/in/photostream/

HTH

mychurch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mychurch Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 3:59pm
post #4 of 9

i made a club penguin cake for xmas eve party for my grandson. why dont you just do various coloured puffles as they are pretty easy, just a ball of fondant with a couple of sticking out bits on top for hair and a cute face. you could also cut out surf boards. take a look at my picture for some tips if you like. hope this helps.

Iggy Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 7:40pm
post #5 of 9

Thank you so much for the pics of the cupcakes. They are adorable. Unfortunately, the You Tube wouldn't come up. You cake for your grandson is so cute! Love the penguins and puffles. Thanks so much for the info!

imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
infinitsky Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 4:16am
post #7 of 9

I do not know why it doesn't work, because I checked it the day I posted and it did work. Now it does not even works for me.

I'll try to find it and repost it. You can also do a search on youtube, there are good videos on how to make penguins either for cake decoration or with clay.

48 cucakes is so many, specially the toppers will be time consuming, why don't you make a cake with club penguin decorations, that way you do not have to do as many decorations as at least 48 figures.

I hope whatever you choose to make turns out okay, Post a picture.

tennilley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tennilley Posted 3 Feb 2011 , 3:08am
post #8 of 9

I just made club penguin cupcakes for my daughters class. I didn't want to spend too much time on them, so I used melted chocolate and made a transfer..It was my first time trying this method so they're not as clean as I would like them to be. Next time around will be better. There's a pic of them on my profile. Just a thought icon_wink.gif

Iggy Posted 3 Feb 2011 , 5:38am
post #9 of 9

Your choc transfers are great for a first time. You should be proud of them. Thanks for sharing!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%