I Picked My Business Name...tell Me What You Think?

Business By Normita Updated 15 Feb 2011 , 11:39pm by mrsfoxxy2u

Normita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Normita Posted 11 Feb 2011 , 1:29am
post #61 of 65

I ended up going with "Cakes~Delish". I liked it from the beginning, and I have a good feeling about it still now icon_smile.gif

ladymd2b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladymd2b Posted 12 Feb 2011 , 1:51am
post #62 of 65

LOVE it! Good luck!!! So I'm getting ready to do the same thing, lol ... maybe the great users here will have the same great kind of suggestions for me icon_wink.gif

mrsfoxxy2u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsfoxxy2u Posted 12 Feb 2011 , 3:05pm
post #63 of 65

Thats AWESOME!!!! congrats! remember to trademark it asap!!! so happy for you, keep us posted on how things are going! icon_smile.gif

Normita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Normita Posted 12 Feb 2011 , 7:04pm
post #64 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsfoxxy2u

Thats AWESOME!!!! congrats! remember to trademark it asap!!! so happy for you, keep us posted on how things are going! icon_smile.gif

Thank you icon_smile.gif I'm only doing a couple of cakes a month because I work full time, so I don't know if I can afford to get my name trademark...isn't it expensive?

mrsfoxxy2u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsfoxxy2u Posted 15 Feb 2011 , 11:39pm
post #65 of 65

trade marks can be anywhere from $375 doing it on your own, to $400-700 using a trademark lawyer (what i use and suggest). i only say to trademark because if someone else does trade mark the name you are using they can make you change it or worse sue you for trademark infringement. it's not an end of the world thing, but if your business blew up and someone made you change your name it would really stink. the only reason i use a lawyer is because he automatically renews it yearly and takes care of the legal mumbo jumbo i can't figure out. hope that helps, good luck either way and happy baking!!! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%