I Will Never Ever Freeze Cake Again....................

Decorating By madgeowens Updated 19 Jan 2011 , 12:02am by Mama_Mias_Cakes

motherofgrace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
motherofgrace Posted 18 Jan 2011 , 10:22pm
post #91 of 93

vtcake-AMEN

imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagenthatnj Posted 18 Jan 2011 , 10:23pm
post #92 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcake

I thought this debate went on so long not because people (inc. me) are trying to change the OP's mind, but rather in defense of ourselves because of her tone which I took to imply that those of us who freeze cakes aren't as concerned with the quality of our products as she is.

Don't insult others' integrity and you won't get such arguments. IMHO.

Agreed.

On the other hand, it didn't all go to waste. We learned that 99% of people freeze cakes successfully without compromising quality, and even getting a better product at the end. We also learned how to defrost them (if we didn't know that before); some of us learned how to defrost cupcakes...and we also learned that there are some people who after the first failure, will just give up and never try again, and that's their problem.

It's all good. I am definitely saving a PDF of this whole thread to refer back to it later. There is very good advice in here.

Mama_Mias_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mama_Mias_Cakes Posted 19 Jan 2011 , 12:02am
post #93 of 93

I did not get that from her at all. She only got defensive when others were starting to jump on her about what she stated. I think everyone reading too much into it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%