New 2011 Online Cake Contests,?

Decorating By wjbowden3 Updated 17 Jun 2011 , 2:06pm by kelsiedelizzle

wjbowden3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wjbowden3 Posted 11 Jan 2011 , 8:08pm
post #1 of 8

i have knoticed there hasnt been any cake contests since the spooky halloween cake contest last year of 2010, are the monthly online cake contests done ?

7 replies
simonpc1423 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
simonpc1423 Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 11:40pm
post #2 of 8

hmm i agree some new contests would be good

sweet-n-sassy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet-n-sassy Posted 9 Feb 2011 , 5:26am
post #3 of 8

I was wondering this too! I keep checking for a new contest but haven't seen anything yet, hopefully there will be one soon!

Debi2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Debi2 Posted 14 Mar 2011 , 2:24am
post #4 of 8

I was wondering the same thing! That's one of the things I enjoyed most about this site was the contest...so fun! I sure hope they will start them up again. Anyone out there know anything?????

cake_architect Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake_architect Posted 14 Mar 2011 , 2:26am
post #5 of 8

maybe they're too busy with the magazine chaos to focus on anything else? hmmmmm

kelsiedelizzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelsiedelizzle Posted 16 Jun 2011 , 10:09pm
post #6 of 8

Still no CC contests right now icon_sad.gif Does anyone know of any other cake contests going on right now? I know the Threadcakes competition is open, but are there any others? Every time I google it, I get a list of the outdated Wilton contests icon_razz.gif

Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 17 Jun 2011 , 2:49am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsiedelizzle

Still no CC contests right now icon_sad.gif Does anyone know of any other cake contests going on right now? I know the Threadcakes competition is open, but are there any others? Every time I google it, I get a list of the outdated Wilton contests icon_razz.gif

There's a contest going on right now on CC...the announcement is right on the banner on the home page icon_biggrin.gif

There's another site that has frequent contests but when I tried to post the link, it gets blocked as spam for some reason.

For real life contests, 'tis the season to be checking county and/or state fairs.

kelsiedelizzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelsiedelizzle Posted 17 Jun 2011 , 2:06pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcee

There's a contest going on right now on CC...the announcement is right on the banner on the home page icon_biggrin.gif

There's another site that has frequent contests but when I tried to post the link, it gets blocked as spam for some reason.

For real life contests, 'tis the season to be checking county and/or state fairs.

Aha! How did I miss that?! It was right in front of me! Thanks for pointing it out icon_razz.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%