Cakes From Russia Website?

Decorating By bobwonderbuns Updated 29 Dec 2010 , 11:12pm by Angelfire3

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 4:17pm
post #1 of 14

Hi Everyone!

My computer crashed last month and I lost a lot of info including ALL my bookmarks!. icon_mad.gif One of the cake websites I loved to look at was from a gal in Russia who did THE MOST incredible cakes. I know her cakes have made the rounds in emails before, but I can't seem to find her website. Does anyone have this link? Thanks in advance! icon_biggrin.gif

13 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 6:11pm
post #2 of 14

Here's a link to some of them - I know she had more on her website.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

http://www.funnypicturecollections.com/funny/2010/01/amazing-cakes-from-russia/

bobwonderbuns Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 6:18pm
post #3 of 14

Thanks! That's her work! I'm still looking for the website address.

Torts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Torts Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 6:23pm
post #4 of 14

Oh my goodness, I'd like to see the link too- those cakes are amazing! I don't think I'd ever have the patience for all those Pepsi cans!

bobwonderbuns Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 6:25pm
post #5 of 14

I know, she's one of the best I've ever seen!! I used to oogle over her website often (which is why it's so devastating that I lost my bookmarks!!) icon_cry.gif

bobwonderbuns Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 6:32pm
post #6 of 14

Here's some more of her work (but still not her website!!) icon_cry.gif She has LOTS more where this came from on her website.

http://englishrussia.com/index.php/2007/04/19/cake-art/

and still more...

http://divinebrahmanda.blogspot.com/2010/01/cake-art-by-zhanna-from-stpetersburg.html

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 6:40pm
post #7 of 14
bobwonderbuns Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 6:43pm
post #8 of 14

That's it, that's it!!!! icon_lol.gif Oh thank you!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 6:44pm
post #9 of 14

I just took a look at the site, and her work is incredible! Just an FYI, I found it by using www.tineye.com. You can save a photo to your desktop, then use tineye to do a search for the image itself.

It's also good for finding out whether people have stolen pictures from your own website icon_twisted.gif

bobwonderbuns Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 6:55pm
post #10 of 14

That's good to know!! icon_biggrin.gif

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 6:58pm
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar

I just took a look at the site, and her work is incredible! Just an FYI, I found it by using www.tineye.com. You can save a photo to your desktop, then use tineye to do a search for the image itself.

It's also good for finding out whether people have stolen pictures from your own website icon_twisted.gif

Thanks for sharing that link to tineye with us. I had never heard of it before (not that I need it - I don't think any of mine would ever be stolen). Now I won't have to go through 29 pages of 4th of july (or whatever subject pics) to find what I'm looking for on CC!

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Angelfire3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Angelfire3 Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 11:08pm
post #12 of 14

OMG! Her cakes are beautiful. Is there an option for English on her website? I'm using the picture thumbnails as a guide to what photos albums are what.

bobwonderbuns Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 11:10pm
post #13 of 14

If you type her website address into a Google Chrome browser (easily uploaded for free from the internet) it has an auto-translater. I uploaded a google chrome browser just for that purpose.

Angelfire3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Angelfire3 Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 11:12pm
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

If you type her website address into a Google Chrome browser (easily uploaded for free from the internet) it has an auto-translater. I uploaded a google chrome browser just for that purpose.

Thank you. Downloading now!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%