Wrappers For Giant Cupcakes

Baking By MissCakeCrazy Updated 12 Dec 2010 , 9:54pm by joaste116

MissCakeCrazy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissCakeCrazy Posted 10 Dec 2010 , 10:25pm
post #1 of 4

Has anyone seen fancy wrappers for giant cupcakes being sold in the UK?

3 replies
Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 12 Dec 2010 , 8:46pm
post #2 of 4

Not especially fancy but these are as big as I have seen in the UK, although I admit to not having needed giant cupcake liners/wrappers. Customer service from this company is great too, in my experience.
They also sell the Wilton jumbo cupcake liners, but they are plain white.

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 12 Dec 2010 , 9:06pm
post #3 of 4

what do you mean by giant cupcakes? as in the two piece pan? or muffin sized?

joaste116 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joaste116 Posted 12 Dec 2010 , 9:54pm
post #4 of 4

www.CraftyCakeWrappers.com. Theyve got loads of different designs and are quite good quality. They make wrappers for Wilton or Lakeland giant cake tin

Quote by @%username% on %date%