Duff's Icing...

Baking By mslesuer Updated 3 Dec 2010 , 4:36pm by yummy_in_my_tummy

mslesuer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mslesuer Posted 2 Dec 2010 , 11:56pm
post #1 of 6

Has anyone tried it?....Is it good and can it hold well under fondant!?! icon_confused.gif
TIA

5 replies
bakencake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakencake Posted 3 Dec 2010 , 12:03am
post #2 of 6

BUMP! never tried the icing due to the price but curious how it tastes. Have tried the fondant and I like it but a little too expensive.

yummy_in_my_tummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy_in_my_tummy Posted 3 Dec 2010 , 12:36am
post #3 of 6

I haven't tried the icing either - only the fondant and that was fine. I am curious to know though how other people like it.

bakencake, do you buy it a Michaels? They always have a 40% off coupon in their ad & online. Anytime I buy ANYTHING at Michaels I always bring a coupon! You can only use it on one item at a time, but I'm only a few miles from my nearest store, I'd go there every day with a separate coupon if I needed to!

writersblock15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
writersblock15 Posted 3 Dec 2010 , 12:50am
post #4 of 6

Read the ingredients on the package. I always read the ingredients to see what's in it and if it's any different then the other brands. Personally, I make my own fondants and icings because it tastes better than any of the store bought ones and it costs less.

bakencake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakencake Posted 3 Dec 2010 , 1:34pm
post #5 of 6

lol yummy. Im the same way too! I also go to joanns specially since they let you combine coupons from michaels and joanns at the same time.

yummy_in_my_tummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy_in_my_tummy Posted 3 Dec 2010 , 4:36pm
post #6 of 6

Heck yeah bakencake - there's no point in leaving money on the table! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%