How Do I Decorate Like This?

Baking By stacey71 Updated 1 Dec 2010 , 11:19pm by three4thequeen

stacey71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stacey71 Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 10:52pm
post #1 of 2

I would really like to try to make and decorate my own cookies this christmas. I was wondering, what is used to decorate cookies like this?

According to the description, its royal icing but what tool is used to do the decorating? They are sooo cute and I can only hope my dont turn out like a 2nd grader did them lol.

Thanks all.

1 reply
three4thequeen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
three4thequeen Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 11:19pm
post #2 of 2

you use a small tip and a piping bag. You have the icing at what is called a flooding stage or consistency.

see this

Quote by @%username% on %date%