Wilton Master Course

Decorating By CakesActually Updated 1 Dec 2010 , 5:21am by playingwithsugar

CakesActually Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesActually Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 3:18am
post #1 of 8

Hi there Everyone

I recently completed the Wilton Master Course in Chicago and just wanted to share the experience.

Was brilliant!!!

When I was looking for any reviews or opinions, was very difficult.

Enjoy and happy reading!!!

Fiona

http://cakesactually.blogspot.com

7 replies
Angel_Cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Angel_Cake Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 3:32am
post #2 of 8

Thanks for the info, and FYI you typed in your link wrong, so it takes you to a survey site.

Jeep_girl816 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeep_girl816 Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 4:03am
post #3 of 8

No offense but I see you're new and that was your only post. Are you for real??? or just trying to lure us to the survey site, which sucks by the way.

caymancake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caymancake Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 4:30am
post #4 of 8

Jeep_girl: I typed in the "blogspot" address instead of the misspelled one, and it took me to her actual blog. So I think the OP is for real!

CakesActually - thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I would really like to attend one of these courses myself. Your work was beautiful, and I look forward to seeing more pics from you soon! Best wishes for a sweet day!

Jeep_girl816 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeep_girl816 Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 4:44am
post #5 of 8

Thanks! Sorry for the suspicion Cakes Actually icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif !!! The internet sometimes is a sketchy place, even here in our little cake community! Welcome, welcome, welcome! icon_biggrin.gif

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 5:03am
post #6 of 8

Fiona - Have I seen you or met you somewhere before? I looked at the pics on your blog, and you seem mighty familiar to me.

And my favorite is the yellow and black cake, but they're all fab!

Theresa icon_smile.gif

CakesActually Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesActually Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 5:18am
post #7 of 8

Hi there

I am very much for real ... I went and checked and yes they are taking everyone to the survey site for today only. Sorry about that - really didnt know that would happen.

Thanks for the comments though. The course was amazing and I would highly reccommend to anyone.

Playingwith sugar: I am in Australia based in Sydney

Take care and thanks again for looking at my blog, hopefully after the 01 Dec it will take you straight there and not the survey

Fiona

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 5:21am
post #8 of 8

I used to belong to two different Yahoo groups based out of AU. Perhaps I remember your name from one of them.

Summer's group, perhaps?

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%