Help With Abbreviations And Other ?s

Decorating By elliegails Updated 18 Nov 2010 , 12:43am by JanH

elliegails Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elliegails Posted 18 Nov 2010 , 12:30am
post #1 of 3

I am old school and don't text or use instant messages. I need a little schooling on some of the common abbreviations used in forums. Who can help? Also, what are cake balls? Is this like a cake truffle, made with cake crumbs?

2 replies
jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 18 Nov 2010 , 12:39am
post #2 of 3

Most of the abbreviations will include an explanation if you mouse over them. For example: BC and IMHO

If there are any other abbreviations you need help with, you can post them here or just google them.

Cake balls are basically cake truffles, as seen here:

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 18 Nov 2010 , 12:43am
post #3 of 3

Here's a link to common CC abbreviations/acronyms:


Quote by @%username% on %date%