Help For Thand You Cake!

Decorating By CelebrationCakery Updated 17 Nov 2010 , 10:12pm by CelebrationCakery

CelebrationCakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CelebrationCakery Posted 17 Nov 2010 , 1:56pm
post #1 of 4

A family who lost a little girl that attended my daughter's school some years ago donated enough paint to paint the entire school this summer. I wanted to make a cake to say THANK YOU! I have seen the paint cans and thought I would incorporate paint cans in somehow but feel like I want it to be more than that. I feel like because it is almost thanksgiving maybe I could incorporate Thanksgiving in somehow...any ideas at all will be great! Thank you!!!

3 replies
CelebrationCakery Posted 17 Nov 2010 , 6:16pm
post #2 of 4

Any ideas??!?!?! I am stuck, I will be starting it today but having a hard time pulling my thoughts together on this one....

agraham225 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
agraham225 Posted 17 Nov 2010 , 8:09pm
post #3 of 4

Are you planning to go above and beyond on this cake? I personally think a 2 tiered cake, bottom layer colored and decorated in a thanksgiving theme, and the top tier white. You can do 3d turkeys holding paint brushes and paint spatter all over the bottem tier, like the turkeys are painting a big THANK YOU message on the top tier. icon_smile.gif HTH!

CelebrationCakery Posted 17 Nov 2010 , 10:12pm
post #4 of 4

Great idea! Thank you so much...that would be great!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%