Where To Purchase Boxes In Bulk

Decorating By annathefoodie Updated 15 Nov 2010 , 4:28pm by AmysCakesNCandies

annathefoodie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
annathefoodie Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:06pm
post #1 of 5

Hello! I am going to be doing a pie baking day for the church where I rent my commercial kitchen as a fund raiser for the church. I will be taking orders for Christmas cookies and pies, and I am trying to figure out the best places to get boxes for the pies and cellophane bags for the cookies. Does anyone have any suggestions?

And does anyone have any ideas on how to ship pies and cupcakes? I have people who are out of the area who want to order them from me, but I'm scared to death to try and ship them!

Thanks!!!

4 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:08pm
post #2 of 5

brpboxshop.com for boxes.

I really don't think you can ship a pie.

annathefoodie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
annathefoodie Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:22pm
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by leah_s

I really don't think you can ship a pie.

Thanks! That's what I thought, too, but I see all these pies advertised on etsy.com, and I am like, WHAT?? How do you get it there in one peice?

(Heck, this Friday I did a test run on my new kitchen space, and didn't even make it home with my pies intact - mainly because I had them next to my Kitchen Aid mixer in the back of the van, and hit a bump... Ended up with the Kitchen Aid IN the pie.... )

tamiscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tamiscakes Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:28pm
post #4 of 5

i agree on the box place in the above post that is where i get mine and they offer free shipping.

AmysCakesNCandies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmysCakesNCandies Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:28pm
post #5 of 5

I make cupcake parfait jars that allow me to ship cakes/ cupcakes. I use jelly jars and layer cake filling & icing in them. They are also a great way to use us cake sraps!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%