Seeing The Cake Boss Live Tonight!

Lounge By himmlisch Updated 14 Nov 2010 , 6:21am by himmlisch

himmlisch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
himmlisch Posted 13 Nov 2010 , 10:16pm
post #1 of 8

My very first live caking demonstation! CAKE!!!

<3<3 icon_smile.gificon_surprised.gif

So what shall I expect? Any questions I should ask if I get a chance?

7 replies
mom2twogrlz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2twogrlz Posted 13 Nov 2010 , 10:37pm
post #2 of 8

YAY!!!! How awesome. Enjoy it. As far as questions to ask, I don't know, whatever comes to you at the time.

theecakelady47 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
theecakelady47 Posted 13 Nov 2010 , 10:38pm
post #3 of 8

have fun, and take PICS!

neecerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neecerator Posted 13 Nov 2010 , 11:01pm
post #4 of 8

Try to get his autograph. I am reading his new book, and it's great! If you have the book, take it and get the autograph inside it. icon_biggrin.gif Have fun!

himmlisch Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 4:58am
post #5 of 8

Oh man, I couldn't find my seat so I asked an usher. She showed me, and I was a little sad because it was the most expensive ticket, but the seat wasn't that great. So about halfway through the show this very loud woman and her daughter came up to me, and said that I was in her seat and insisted I show her my ticket. I told her I was ushered here, and she threw a huge LOUD fit and had security come over. It was then noticed I was supposed to be on the main floor, and I was showed the wrong seat, but this woman was very loudly screaming telling me how wrong and horrible I was, and making a crying gesture and saying, "boo hoo", and "get out of here". Just yelling! When she found out that my seat was actually a better seat, she was insisting I give her and her daughter my real seat. It was so beyond humiliating. And I was so upset.. My actual seat was way up front, and maybe I could have had a chance to be brought on stage to do the demonstration. It was awful.

But Buddy was wonderful, so I'll get over it eventually. Just SO embarassing.

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 5:16am
post #6 of 8

Good grief. That woman should consider decaf. Just keep in mind that everyone who witnessed that was horrified by her, not you. No reason for you to be embarrassed.

mayo2222 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mayo2222 Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 5:42am
post #7 of 8

Was it worth the money?

himmlisch Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 6:21am
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayo2222

Was it worth the money?

He was a fantastic entertainer, and very sincere and likeable. If I had my appropriate seat from the start it would have still been a little steep, but I would have had a good time. But after paying that much, being seated in a bad seat, and because of being seated in the bad seat having gone through that humiliation, no it wasn't worth it.

But that was the venue, not Buddy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%