Como Usar El Airbrush

Español By adoracioneficaz Updated 7 Feb 2012 , 12:48pm by adoracioneficaz

adoracioneficaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adoracioneficaz Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 3:06am
post #1 of 6

Saludos. Quisiera saber si hay algun tutorial sobre como utilizar el airbrush en bizcochos. Espero que me puedan ayudar. Gracias. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

5 replies
exson2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
exson2004 Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 3:52am
post #2 of 6

Veerifica en estos link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0eDwNG-T3w&p=3B48DA305755B0FB&playnext=1&index=8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HhboHCFwMs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDXI7TjjFs4&feature=related

El ultimo link es de una co. de airbrush y tiene varias partes de como usarlo para decorar bizcocho.

Espero que te ayude.

kidauba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kidauba Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 1:49am
post #3 of 6

exson Gracias por la informacion,se ve muy interesante,cariños kidauba

exson2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
exson2004 Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 10:55am
post #4 of 6

Siempre a tu orden

Skullstencil03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Skullstencil03 Posted 7 Feb 2012 , 6:08am
post #5 of 6

If you knows something about art and can paint really good pieces but now you've decided to start airbrushing then you have to know that not always it is so easy to start because it's going to cost you some money. Why? Because beside diy compressor airbrush gun you will need to buy other tools (example: air compressor). But here I'm going to talk about airbrush guns only.

Cheap and expensive airbrush makes big difference and mostly it is in the purpose of its use. That means that we have to choose carefully, take a look at all properties of airbrush guns and read this article as I think it will help you with your decision. So what airbrush guns we know? Very important is the action. There two types, single and double action airbrush. Double Action requires more skills and time. These airbrushes are good for details and are very popular among airbrush Artists.

By the feed we know gravity feed airbrushes have a pain cup on the top or side of their body and their function is easy as it is based on the Earth gravity which pushes the paint down into mixing chamber where it gets mixed with air and sprayed). Siphon feed has a bottle on the bottom sometime it's called bottom feed and as you can get from the name it works on the principle that there is a tube inside the bottle that goes from skull stencil airbrush gun body. Blown air over the tube pulls the paint up into the mixing chamber. Positive for this type is capacity as the bottles used there are bigger than the cup used in gravity feed airbrushes. This is a huge advantage when painting big objects no stops to refill.

Now when choosing between these two I want to give you some advises. Gravity feed cups can vary in sizes and some of this guns have a possibility to change the cup, some are permanently fixed to the body (most cases). Some come with a lid on the cup and some don't. So which one do you choose depends on the purpose of your airbrushing. If you're going to paint small details you'll probably prefer smaller cup, if you use acrylic paint you would prefer a cup with a lid. It does not mean that you have to buy exactly this, you can always make a lid by yourself.

Also we recognise Internal and External mix airbrush guns. Internal mix does the mixing of paint and air inside the body of airbrush, external outside of the airbrush. Paasche H is good example of external mix airbrush and its paint nozzle is below the airbrush body where it gets mixed. The body usually stays almost clean. Internal mix airbrush gun has finer finish comparing to external mix.

Here comes a few advices from professional that have big experience with any kind of airbrush you can think of.

My first airbrush was a cheap plastic Aztec that come in model kits. I didn't know a lot about brushes back then and never could get it to work well until I purchased an Iwata HP-CS, than I understood what makes the angels sing. A new world opened up. I was finally able to paint my masterpieces with precision control & much less fuss with the diy compressor . The right tools & equipment are essential. My advice to anyone looking to start would be to make the investment in the beginning. It will spare you the time & frustration in the long run.

Paasche SA was a good start, I was just mucking around with it one day for fun and discovered I really enjoyed it. Now I have a Harder & Steinbeck Infinity and can't stop airbrushing. The right tools make all the difference. There was a huge difference between the SA Paasche and the Iwata HP-CS, I practically had to retrain myself all over again learning to control the DoubleAction after starting with a SingleAction. Do not buy a single action airbrush, unless you just want to paint models. They have their uses but make it very difficult to achieve some strokes and techniques for artistic painting.

Do not waste your money on cheap airbrush gun and don't spend big money for something called Iwata CM C+ either. Be careful, Siphon feed waste a lot of paint when you change color or clean it, it's not a good idea for newbie. Gravity feed is the one to go for all the beginners. My first airbrush was expensive Badger and all I did was fight all the time I tried to paint something. It is fussy and I finished with Master g44 (very good one).I also had the opportunity to use 'Harder & Steenbeck' Infinity Two-in-One airbrush and I have to say I was not prepared for it to be so good! It deserves to be a totally unique experience. An Artist on a budget who needs to work across a full range of stuff from Automotive or Fine Art and Textile, this airbrush could be the best.

Airbrushing for long time and I've never seen a gun making fine lines like that. After some experimenting that I used the Infinity diy compressor absolutely loved it. The features are incredible and it performs really nice and did everything that I needed it for with an effort. I am very impressed with Infinity airbrush, and would recommend it to everyone. This airbrush could be the best for any beginners because it's very easy to use and it leaves plenty of room to grow as Artist. Practice is the key to perfection.

airbrush

adoracioneficaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adoracioneficaz Posted 7 Feb 2012 , 12:48pm
post #6 of 6

Gracias por tu informaciòn icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif a todas

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%