Any Other Catalogs?

Decorating By yummy Updated 10 Nov 2010 , 11:28am by Occther

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 7 Nov 2010 , 4:21am
post #1 of 14

I like the internet, but it's nothing like getting comfortable and leisurely looking through a cake decorating catalog (well any clothes, home, crafts, bridal magazine etc. for me). I don't have enough cake supplies catalogs; I know of Wilton, Countrykitchen and Kitchen Krafts. Are there anymore out there that I've missed?

13 replies
auntiecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntiecake Posted 7 Nov 2010 , 4:28am
post #2 of 14

Not sure, but I think global sugar art has one or will have one. I always look online.

yummy Posted 7 Nov 2010 , 7:55pm
post #3 of 14

Yes, I thought I heard they were thinking about one; I'll check. Thanks!

Anyone else know of anymore?

cdgleason Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cdgleason Posted 7 Nov 2010 , 8:13pm
post #4 of 14

I have the one from coutry kitchen, and I love it, I live a few miles away from their store!
I would love to hear if there are any other great catalogs that are worth getting!!

yummy Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 10:55pm
post #5 of 14

Anyone?

Occther Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Occther Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 11:10pm
post #6 of 14

I receive Pfeil & Holing's print catalog and thoroughly enjoy it. www.cakedeco.com

cookiemookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiemookie Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 11:22pm
post #7 of 14

How about Fancy Flours?

yummy Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 1:36am
post #8 of 14

I forgot to mention that I also get fancy flours; thanks cookie mookie.

Occther, thanks for that one; did they mail you a catalog or did you have to download it?

I know these can't be the only ones; are there anymore?

ALVARGA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ALVARGA Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 4:44am
post #9 of 14

King Arthur Flour...lots of bread and cake baking. Great recipes in every catalogue.

yummy Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 5:03am
post #10 of 14

Thanks Alvarga, I get that one too. Anything cake or baking related works for me but I want all the catalogs with decorating tools.

karabeal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karabeal Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 5:44am
post #11 of 14

I don't get any of cake/baking catalogs . . . but I just signed up for some of these that you have mentioned. Fun, fun, FUN! I don't see any options on the Wilton or cakedeco.com sites to request a catalog. If any of you track down a way to order a catalog from them, I'd love to know of it.

And I just checked the Global Sugar Art site. They state that they don't have a print catalog "at this time." Maybe in the future for those of us armchair shoppers.

Thanks for the idea!

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 5:51am
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by karabeal

I don't see any options on the Wilton or cakedeco.com sites to request a catalog. If any of you track down a way to order a catalog from them, I'd love to know of it.

Just call and ask to be put on their mailing list.

karabeal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karabeal Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 5:57am
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWR41

Quote:
Originally Posted by karabeal

I don't see any options on the Wilton or cakedeco.com sites to request a catalog. If any of you track down a way to order a catalog from them, I'd love to know of it.

Just call and ask to be put on their mailing list.

Well, sure, I could do that. But it would require me to pry my fingers off this keyboard. icon_wink.gif

Occther Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Occther Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 11:28am
post #14 of 14

Pfeil & Holing mail me a catalog. Not sure exactly how I got on their mailing list. Might have place an order with them - but it has been a while ago because I don't do that many cakes and usually use Global Sugar Arts. They put out a different seasonal catalogs. Very colorful and lots of fun!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%