Agbay......

Decorating By Loucinda Updated 8 Nov 2010 , 3:31pm by leah_s

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 8:19pm
post #1 of 9

GOT IT!! icon_biggrin.gif Doing a happy dance here....that was the last high dollar thing I needed - DH watched me levelling a couple of large tiers and told me to order one. Maureen was awesome, great customer service! What a high quality tool...I don't know how I got along without one for so long.

(now I need to work on showing him how hard it is rolling fondant out!) icon_wink.gif

8 replies
3GCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
3GCakes Posted 7 Nov 2010 , 8:39pm
post #2 of 9

Congrats!

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone who didn't like their Agbay. I want one!

jenny311 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenny311 Posted 7 Nov 2010 , 8:58pm
post #3 of 9

(now I need to work on showing him how hard it is rolling fondant out!) icon_wink.gif[/quote]

HAHA I love it! I just looked the agbay up myself, it looks great! Happy Torting!!

infinitsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
infinitsky Posted 7 Nov 2010 , 8:58pm
post #4 of 9

Congrats, that's on my list too (I am a hobby baker and can not justify buying it). a big sigh icon_sad.gif

anjaligg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anjaligg Posted 7 Nov 2010 , 10:30pm
post #5 of 9

I have been meaning to buy it. I have left messages for Maureen without luck! I do not get call back to place an order!!!

Anjaligg

Loucinda Posted 8 Nov 2010 , 2:17am
post #6 of 9

It took me a few days to get ahold of her too. I am thinking she is a very busy lady these days. Try emailing her too.

I LOVE it! That blade is like a razor.

shearpamela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shearpamela Posted 8 Nov 2010 , 2:41pm
post #7 of 9

I want one too someday - they look amazing. It also looks huge! Where do you store it when not in use?

Loucinda Posted 8 Nov 2010 , 2:48pm
post #8 of 9

Well, right now it is still front and center! icon_biggrin.gif My kitchen is "divided" in half (it is 27x15) Half of it is my regular kitchen - the other half is my business side. It has the 20 qt. hobart, the 6' stainless table, all my drawers of tools, and a pantry that holds supplies and pans. It will have it's own special place in the pantry. It is a tool that I want good access to, since it will be used pretty much on every cake.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 8 Nov 2010 , 3:31pm
post #9 of 9

Agbay - Best. Cake. Tool. Ever!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%