Oh Crap. :-)

Decorating By Kitagrl Updated 3 Nov 2010 , 1:51am by Kitagrl

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 2 Nov 2010 , 10:41pm
post #1 of 10

So I told a lady her balance was $100...she Paypal-ed me $125. I refunded the $25 thinking she made a mistake.

She's like "Oh! I had sent that for all your trouble!" (Lots of extra emails this week).

OOPS. icon_cry.gif

I hope maybe she'll send it back but I don't expect it since I already refunded. Oh well! My husband is like "Man, you should be more patient and double check first!"

9 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 2 Nov 2010 , 10:44pm
post #2 of 10

Bummer man..I chased a customer down outside when she gave me $100.00 and the cake was $75.00..I thought she just gave me too much...She said no you keep it for the beautiful cake...icon_smile.gifGotta love that...but she probably won't send it back...icon_sad.gif

Kitagrl Posted 2 Nov 2010 , 10:45pm
post #3 of 10

haha!

Oh goody she just wrote and said she is sending it again...Yay! icon_smile.gif Phew. icon_smile.gif Well she oughta know I'm a nice honest vendor, if nothing else. haha.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 2 Nov 2010 , 10:50pm
post #4 of 10

Yahoo...a tip for Kitagrl!!!!!

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 2 Nov 2010 , 11:11pm
post #5 of 10

Yeah, but you know, she's going to tell all her friends about how honest you were to her, and that 25 bucks is going to come back to you, multiplied.

And you know, I'm not so far away that if you need an extra pair of hands, all I need is 2 days notice.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 2 Nov 2010 , 11:12pm
post #6 of 10

Nice result!

Love2BakeCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Love2BakeCakes Posted 2 Nov 2010 , 11:36pm
post #7 of 10

Kitagirl

You get out of this world exactly what you put into it. Kindness has a way of working itself back around to those who do random acts of it.

NatalieC923 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NatalieC923 Posted 2 Nov 2010 , 11:53pm
post #8 of 10

Oh good -- I'm so glad she returned it! That was nice!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 1:21am
post #9 of 10

I am with all the above....kindness and honesty begets the same. Glad she re sent it to you! icon_smile.gif

Kitagrl Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 1:51am
post #10 of 10

She didn't return it yet...I guess she got busy...but I'm not too worried about it. She's going crazy trying to do this party!!!!

She's a "regular" customer so its fine! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%