What To Sell At Craft Fair?

Decorating By MariaK38 Updated 28 Oct 2010 , 3:54pm by MariaK38

MariaK38 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaK38 Posted 28 Oct 2010 , 3:23pm
post #1 of 4

Hi all! I'll be doing 2 craft fairs in the next couple of weeks, and I need suggestions on my treats I'm selling.
Right now, I'm selling buckeyes (my specialty), chocolate lollipops, chocolate/caramel pretzel rods, chocolate/m&m pretzel rods, dipped nutter butters made to look like santas, rudolphs, and snowman, 2 flavors of cake push pops, and 3 flavors of cupcakes in cups (layered cupcake with icing and toppings).
Do you all think that's enough of a selection? I'm fairly sure that there will be one or two other treat sellers there... I know of a pie shop that will be there that has the best pumpkin roll EVER (drooling, can't wait to buy one!).

Thanks! Maria

3 replies
cakesmart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesmart Posted 28 Oct 2010 , 3:44pm
post #2 of 4

I have a couple coming up soon too. Those I have attended in the past have all been various cake slices...Key Lime and Red Velvet are two that are always requested before I get there.

Lita829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lita829 Posted 28 Oct 2010 , 3:47pm
post #3 of 4

Your list sounds yummy! Maybe mini quick breads, like banana nut bread, cranberry nut bread, or zucchini bread. Bags of cookies or individually wrapped jumbo cookies may sell well, also.

HTH and good luck icon_smile.gif

MariaK38 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaK38 Posted 28 Oct 2010 , 3:54pm
post #4 of 4

thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%