Shopping List For The States...

Decorating By StrawberryPiercedCake Updated 25 Oct 2010 , 1:18pm by neecerator

StrawberryPiercedCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StrawberryPiercedCake Posted 23 Oct 2010 , 12:20am
post #1 of 6

I was wondering if you guys wanted to help out with my shopping list I will be giving my mum when she goes down to Syracuse for the day. There are quite a few things that you guys talk about that we can find here in Canada. So far I have:

Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix
- Strawberry
- Dark Chocolate
Betty Crocker Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
Ducan Hines Moist Deluxe Cake Mix
- Red Velvet
- Strawberry Supreme
- Tres Leche
Ducan Hines Vanilla Amazing Glazes
Jello Instant Pudding
- Cheesecake
- Oreo
Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Powder

Anything you guys would add or not even bother with?
Thanks!

5 replies
LaurenLuLu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaurenLuLu Posted 23 Oct 2010 , 1:38am
post #2 of 6

Nielsen Massey Vanilla Bean Paste, if she can find it. Incredible, intense vanilla flavor because of the vanilla seeds in it.

neecerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neecerator Posted 24 Oct 2010 , 7:56pm
post #3 of 6

What about Viva paper towels?
icon_smile.gif

StrawberryPiercedCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StrawberryPiercedCake Posted 24 Oct 2010 , 11:06pm
post #4 of 6

LaurenLuLu: That sounds delish! I wonder if maybe Williams Sonoma carries it since there is one in the mall my mum will be at... I'm going to have to track this down now, thanks!

neecerator: duh! I didn't even think of the Viva paper towels. Thanks for reminding me. I would have only remembered when she was on her way back home. lol.

LaurenLuLu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaurenLuLu Posted 25 Oct 2010 , 11:52am
post #5 of 6

Williams-Sonoma does carry it!! You'll looooove it icon_smile.gif Also, I would have her pick up a bunch of Betty Crocker white cake mix if you can't find it in Canada. It can be flavored in any way and is invaluable!

neecerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neecerator Posted 25 Oct 2010 , 1:18pm
post #6 of 6

Oh, I just remembered this one product that usa has that Canada doesn't seem to have yet. It's "Philadelphia" brand Cheesecake filling. It's amazing. If your Mom is taking a cooler, then maybe she can get you some. It's 'ready to use' cheesecake filling in a large round tub. It's right beside the bricks of "Philadelphia Cream Cheese", and it comes in regular and chocolate varieties. I haven't tried the choc. yet, but the regular is fantastic.
All you do is buy a $1 store graham cracker crust and spoon in the cream cheesecake filling and add whatever toppings you want. For this time of year I put toasted or candied pecans, mini marshmallows and then drizzle Marzetti's caramel sauce over the entire top. It's a 5 minute pie!!! And Marzetti's caramel sauce is available in the produce section of any grocery store. It's fantastic. So have her pick some of that up too. It's in high demand this time of year. Wow, have fun!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%