Sneaky Hubby... :)

Lounge By sambugjoebear Updated 20 Oct 2010 , 12:55pm by Caths_Cakes

sambugjoebear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sambugjoebear Posted 20 Oct 2010 , 12:27pm
post #1 of 4

A few days ago my husband said that he found a great deal on a Wii and purchased it. He said that this was going to be my birthday gift (which I believed). I go to open my gift last night and I was confused. There was no Wii inside the box, there was an air compressor, and a hose, a nozzle. Then it clicked- He had bought me an airbrush for my cake decorating! It just happened last night and I'm still giddy thinking about it icon_smile.gif I'm working on DD's birthday cake this week so now I'll have to tweak the design so I can play with my new toy icon_smile.gif I love my hubby, he so gets me lol

3 replies
jones5cm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jones5cm Posted 20 Oct 2010 , 12:49pm
post #2 of 4

Great story...sounds like something my DH would do...what would we do without them????

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 20 Oct 2010 , 12:55pm
post #3 of 4

Very cool!! Congrats on the new toy and the great hubby!!

Caths_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caths_Cakes Posted 20 Oct 2010 , 12:55pm
post #4 of 4

ah thats so sweet icon_smile.gif and sneaky! My hubby isnt a man of suprises! after dropping hints at my last birthday that i wanted an airbrush, he asked me how much they cost . . and then planted the cash in my hand and said 'go buy your self one' lmao ! hope you have lotsa fun playing with your new Toy icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%