Baby Mold

Decorating By EmilysCakes Updated 18 Oct 2010 , 7:35pm by KATHIESKREATIONS

EmilysCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EmilysCakes Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 6:23pm
post #1 of 7

I want to buy the First Impressions baby mold from Global Sugar Art, but everytime I get on the site they are out of stock! Has anyone else had this trouble? I want to use this for a cake at the end of the month...so hope I have enough time (plus I want to practice with it first)!

6 replies
Motorhead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Motorhead Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 6:03pm
post #2 of 7

hey i 've had the same problem with that exact mold, and i also tried to locally source one out in canada and same thing! icon_cry.gif maybe there is a world wide shortage of the baby molds?? icon_smile.gif

crazyladybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazyladybaker Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 6:22pm
post #3 of 7

I had the same problem when I ordered mine. I had to wait a while and finally got an email telling me they were in stock.
You might try calling them just to see if you can get more info on when they expect them in.
Just a thought...

suepers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suepers Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 6:57pm
post #4 of 7

You can also order it directly from First Impressions. It is a very popular item, and a lot of the time Global Sugar Art sells out almost as soon as they get it in. Good luck! icon_smile.gif

KATHIESKREATIONS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KATHIESKREATIONS Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 7:10pm
post #5 of 7

Hi! I bought mine directly from First Impressions. I believe Global Sugar Art actually gets theirs from them too. First Impressions makes theirs with each order placed & you will have it in a few days. I love mine & have used it several times. Good luck to you! icon_smile.gif

EmilysCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EmilysCakes Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 5:13pm
post #6 of 7

Finally, Fridaynight I received an email that the molds were in stock and I ordered one right away. So hopefully I'll receive it this week so I can practice with it before I do my actual cake. The only bad thing is that GSA emailed me about 25 times to tell me it was in! I was sick of getting emails on my phone all day from them!

KATHIESKREATIONS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KATHIESKREATIONS Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 7:35pm
post #7 of 7

Good luck getting your mold from them. I had received an e-mail stating that the molds were in so I ordered one right away just to be told they ran out again!!!If I am not mistaken, going directly to First Impressions was actually cheaper too & this is THEIR mold!!! Sure hope you get yours ASAP. You will have so much fun with it!! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%