Looking For A Picture; Need Help Please

Decorating By enchantedcreations Updated 16 Oct 2010 , 6:55pm by 7yyrt

enchantedcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enchantedcreations Posted 12 Oct 2010 , 5:31pm
post #1 of 4

A while back there was a picture posted of a girl pirate in on a round cake, looked like a barrell cake. The cake itself had what looked like pylonings around it and water on the top w/ the pirate in the water or maybe she was sitting on something. Had a shark swimming around her. Does anyone remember this photo? I "think" the decorator/bakery owner was from Washingtong State, but not sure. Trying to find this picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA
Amy

3 replies
SugarSugarDesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarSugarDesserts Posted 15 Oct 2010 , 7:45pm
post #2 of 4

Ok I looked for over an hour and can not find it.

I LOVE this site but sometimes looking/searching for a photo is ridiculous. There is not way to narrow down the search. The more things you search for "pirate and barrel and shark and girl and round and water" the higher the results go not lower.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 15 Oct 2010 , 8:20pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarSugarDesserts

Ok I looked for over an hour and can not find it.

I LOVE this site but sometimes looking/searching for a photo is ridiculous. There is not way to narrow down the search. The more things you search for "pirate and barrel and shark and girl and round and water" the higher the results go not lower.

and if the person didn't use any key words on there photo then there is no way to find it unless you remember the person who posted it

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 16 Oct 2010 , 6:55pm
post #4 of 4

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%