Cake Dummie...where To Purchase?

Decorating By aubasmif Updated 14 Oct 2010 , 2:07pm by Apti

aubasmif Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aubasmif Posted 11 Oct 2010 , 1:20pm
post #1 of 7

I am getting ready to have a booth at a local craft fair prior to the holidays. I have just recently started my own cake business and would like to have some cakes on display. Does anyone have suggestions on where to purchase cake dummies online? Thanks!

6 replies
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 11 Oct 2010 , 2:03pm
post #2 of 7

I've bought from www.dallasfoam.com the last two times. Speedy delievery and great at fixing a problem I had. icon_smile.gif

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 11 Oct 2010 , 2:07pm
post #3 of 7

I agree with the above recommendation. They are a great company and have excellent products. I get all my dummies from them!

CakesbyCarla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyCarla Posted 11 Oct 2010 , 2:20pm
post #4 of 7

Great prices too!

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 6:40am
post #5 of 7

that's funny. I peeked into this thread to see what your recommendations were and got a "*&%$#@".com recommendation.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 12:37pm
post #6 of 7

so not sure what the original website was that was recommended but shows up to me as blocked.com .

i have purchased from www.dallasfoam.com and had a great experience with them.

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 2:07pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

so not sure what the original website was that was recommended since it was "mod edited to provide a working link" but shows up to me as blocked.com .

i have purchased from www.dallasfoam.com and had a great experience with them.

Thanks Leily. The %$#@.com was my version of "blocked".com. I met the people from the company that make foam things mentioned above (that showed up as blocked on my preview of this post) at the ICES show and they seemed really nice. Since I was/am a newbie, I didn't think I'd need any cake dummies, so like a REAL dummy, I didn't buy any! My, my, my..... No matter how old you get, you can still do really dumb things.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%