Baby Mary Jane Shoe Template

Decorating By veronica970206 Updated 14 Oct 2010 , 7:48pm by FlourPots

veronica970206 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veronica970206 Posted 8 Oct 2010 , 12:57am
post #1 of 4

I have been looking & looking for a baby mary jane shoe template & I cannot find it anywhere, does anyone have it? Also, can you tell me how I would increase the size of the template so it is more of a baby size? I tried 2 enlarge it on a different template & I am struggling to figure it out, LOL...Can you tell I am not that smart when it comes to computers? Thank you so much in advance for your help icon_smile.gif

Veronica

3 replies
infinitsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
infinitsky Posted 8 Oct 2010 , 2:04pm
post #2 of 4

As for enlarging it, I suggest you print your copy at home, then take it to a copy place and ask the people over there to help you get a copy to the size you want. Their machine works much better at enlarging and it is cost efficient too since it will cost you just a few cents. Compare that with how much printer ink you have to use to get the right size, and paper too (at the copy place you can enlarge it on a 11 x 17 paper).
As for the template, I will try to look for it, if I find it I will post it later.
HTH

infinitsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
infinitsky Posted 8 Oct 2010 , 2:05pm
post #3 of 4
FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 7:48pm
post #4 of 4

There's also a great template you can purchase for just $3.50 (US dollars)...it gets sent to your email.

http://the-icing-on-the-cake.blogspot.com/2010/08/mary-jane-template-mary-jane-template-2.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%