post #1 of 6

Need to know what pans to use please

Thank you,
Debra

5 replies
ladyscots07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyscots07 Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 3:27pm
post #2 of 6

I am actually draping fondant over one right now... I used the sports ball pan for the belly and the mini wonder mold ban for the breasts. it turned out nicely.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 4:30pm
post #3 of 6

I have an 8 inch round half ball pan..It comes from the Betty Crocker Bake N Fill set..I used that for the belly and 2 mini wonder molds for the breasts.

KTB4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KTB4 Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 12:35am
post #4 of 6

I do the sames as ladyscots07 but am planning to get a larger half ball pan so that I can ,make my cakes a bit bigger. I generally say the pregnant belly serves about 10 people and find that lots want more.

kearniesue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kearniesue Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 12:44am
post #5 of 6

I have a stainless steelmixing bowl I used for mine. I trimmed the sides a little and it turned out pretty good.

TabbieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TabbieCakes Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 2:02am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiekakes

I have an 8 inch round half ball pan..It comes from the Betty Crocker Bake N Fill set..I used that for the belly and 2 mini wonder molds for the breasts.

Wow! Your pregnant belly cake has been in my favorites for awhile. Lovely work! So did you have to carve or adjust the breasts at all? I always thought the Wonder Mold pan would be too pointy, but they look so perfectly round in your photo.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%