Ordering Sps?

Decorating By ranbel Updated 6 Oct 2010 , 12:14am by ranbel

ranbel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ranbel Posted 5 Oct 2010 , 11:23pm
post #1 of 5

What companies carry the SPS? I am on Global sugar Art and I only see the 4in columns.

I can't remember if I ordered my SPS from them in the past, it has been a while. I still have the seperator plates, but I was wanting to get some new 9in columns to cut down to size.

I have to order fondant too, so I wanted to order from 1 place if possible.

Thanks alot icon_smile.gif

4 replies
tootie0809 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tootie0809 Posted 5 Oct 2010 , 11:28pm
post #2 of 5

I order through Oasis cake supply. I love them! They are much cheaper than G S A and shipping is better too.

ranbel Posted 5 Oct 2010 , 11:44pm
post #3 of 5

tootie0809

I went the their website and found the plates, but the columns appear to be sold in mutipiece packs...i am looking for just the 9in columns, am I overlooking something?

Thanks

tootie0809 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tootie0809 Posted 6 Oct 2010 , 12:03am
post #4 of 5

http://www.oasisupply.com/Products/MoreInfo.asp?ProductID=1%7EBC+GC9SO&CategoryID=303

Here is what you are looking for, I think. I know their description and wording on the legs can be confusing. It took me a bit to figure out if that was what I was looking for, but I order the 9-inch legs all the time so I can cut them to size. These come in a bag of 12 legs. Hope this helps!

ranbel Posted 6 Oct 2010 , 12:14am
post #5 of 5

Thanks so much, that is exactly what I am looking for. It looks like a varity pack, but now after looking at if closer, it's make sense.

Again, thanks alot icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%