Wedding Bouquet Emulsion In Philly

Decorating By dalis4joe Updated 29 Sep 2010 , 5:42am by sugarshack

dalis4joe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dalis4joe Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 1:17pm
post #1 of 5

I went to get my FULL BOTTLE of it that I had in my cabinet only to discover that is WASNT wedding bouquet.... it was my Imported Almond Emulssion!! ((((((((((((((((((((((( AAAARRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH))))

what do I do now??????????????? HELP ME!!

I need it for this weekend and I need to know if anyone close to Philly sells it or if anyone knows what website would be the fastest in shipping it to me....

TIA
Dalis

4 replies
CakeInfatuation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeInfatuation Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 1:47pm
post #2 of 5

Global Sugar Art ships really fast.

Oasis Bakery Supply has been carrying some of that stuff in their retail shop. Call them and see if they have some on the shelf. You could run over and grab it if they do. 800-441-3141 They are in Bensalem.

PattyT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PattyT Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 2:01pm
post #3 of 5

Try Oasis Supply. They're in the northeast off Street Road. They have a web site - you can check or call ahead.
If you can get to New Jersey, there's Cannon's Cake Supply near Laurel Springs.
Also, maybe Fante's near the Italian Market??

Edited to add..oops, you beat me to Oasis Supply. I was just there Saturday, but didn't notice that specifically.

More editing: Fante's has Creme Bouquet if that helps.

http://fantes.com/flavors.html

Last edit: Here's the Canon's address and number. They're in Clementon, NJ http://cannonscakeandcandy.com/contactus/

imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagenthatnj Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 2:24pm
post #4 of 5

I heard that Global Sugar Art does all their shipping on Wednesday.

I called them once and talked to someone there who sent something to me that I got over the weekend. Just in case you don't get it at the other places.

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 29 Sep 2010 , 5:42am
post #5 of 5

Beware that not everything being called Wedding Bouquet is the same thing. The original was started by a little country lady here in LA. Her true WB emulsion is sold at Global, www.fondantsource.com and by ordering from her direclty. Others using that name are not the same product.

Just an FYI

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%