Pumpkin Pans

Decorating By pinklady1356 Updated 24 Sep 2010 , 8:30pm by auntginn

pinklady1356 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinklady1356 Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 6:03pm
post #1 of 6

Hi,

I need some opinions from you guys to see whats is the best thing to use to make a pumpkin, Is it bundt pans or round cakes you have to carve it?

Anyone know what would be best and i appreciate your ideas and help.

I wanted to bake a stacked pumpkins for a customer. Just wanted to see some ideas.

icon_smile.gif

5 replies
pinklady1356 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinklady1356 Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 7:44pm
post #2 of 6

no one yet icon_sad.gif

Julie53 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Julie53 Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 7:54pm
post #3 of 6

I have not done this myself- but I would think a bundt pan might be the easiest... What about a ball shaped pan that you kind of shape after its baked-- Just a thought.

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 7:57pm
post #4 of 6

I have a pumpkin cake in my photos you can look at and see if that is what you are wanting. If so, I would be happy to share all info with you. It was made with full sized bundt pans and simply decorated. You can decorate this particular cake into any kind of pumpkin you want. icon_smile.gif

Lea

NJCakeDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NJCakeDiva Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 8:21pm
post #5 of 6

I just watched a very good video on youtube. CakebyRhonda ( I believe). She does a how to do a painted pumkin. She uses two full size bundt pans, leveled and stacked. The video has two parts- maybe you can get some inspiration.

Good Luck and Post pictures when your done thumbs_up.gif

auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 8:30pm
post #6 of 6

I have a pic of my pumpkin cake as well. Bundt cake for me. Now I see pans in the pumpkin design of different sizes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%