10 Yr Class Reunion Cake Ideas

Decorating By latham2 Updated 26 Sep 2010 , 4:36am by latham2

latham2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
latham2 Posted 22 Sep 2010 , 3:48pm
post #1 of 4

I was asked to make a cake for my 10 yr class reunion due next friday. I was thinking a 3 tier cake using my school colors (blue and white) as the base colors, but the rest is just a mistery to me. I thought about doing the bottom tier with different fondant templates (sports, academics, and extracilicular activities). Please help ASAP!!!!

3 replies
letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 23 Sep 2010 , 3:25am
post #2 of 4

I already love your ideas for the cake. Maybe you could separate the activities: sports on the bottom tier, academics in the middle, extracurricular on top. You could also look back at your yearbook to see if anything stands out to you. Maybe the school mascot on the top tier? Did your class have a theme or favorite quote? If so, you could write the theme around one of the tiers in stylized lettering.

latham2 Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 4:36am
post #3 of 4

THanks for the idea. I am thinking I will make all tiers blue with white trim at bottom of each tier. On the trim I plan on cutting out "class of 2000" to go all the way around the tier. I am also thinking paw prints cascading down the right side top to bottom.

latham2 Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 4:36am
post #4 of 4

THanks for the idea. I am thinking I will make all tiers blue with white trim at bottom of each tier. On the trim I plan on cutting out "class of 2000" to go all the way around the tier. I am also thinking paw prints cascading down the right side top to bottom.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%