Bath Tub Disaster

Decorating By crystaln Updated 17 Sep 2010 , 9:35pm by nana_marta

crystaln Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crystaln Posted 17 Sep 2010 , 5:45pm
post #1 of 4

Well i had to work on two cakes at once a topsy turvy and a bath tub i got them both done and went to move the tub and i finger went right into the side, i was so frusterated i wanted to smash it but hay with a littel imagination i came up with a solution, i made a little bath towel and draped it over the hole and in doing so fixed the problem and made the cake alittle more creative, so in times of dispair you should calmly collect yourself and use you brain power, it might just look better then before icon_biggrin.gif
[/img]

3 replies
bakingpw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingpw Posted 17 Sep 2010 , 9:16pm
post #2 of 4

Good save!!

nicki9774 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicki9774 Posted 17 Sep 2010 , 9:28pm
post #3 of 4

Patience is a virtue!

nana_marta Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nana_marta Posted 17 Sep 2010 , 9:35pm
post #4 of 4

I had such fun thinking what your header "bath tub disaster" could mean! Was she decorating a cake while bathing in the bathtub to save precious time? Had she run out of room in the kitchen and was now using the bathtub as a table? Was she storing a decorated cake waiting pick up in the bathtub and someone didn't notice and turned the water on? Did a flying bathtub fall on her cake?
I am so glad a little towel saved your day, cause my thoughts were so horrible! Way to think on your feet!
thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%