Where Is The Best Place To Order The Sps System...

Decorating By Tracyj Updated 17 Sep 2010 , 5:07pm by curiegas

Tracyj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tracyj Posted 17 Sep 2010 , 4:03pm
post #1 of 5

I've been to one website and it seemed to jumbled and chaotic, wasn't sure I was ordering everything I needed.

Also, these are plastic plates correct. Do you find that ordering the size under the cake size you are actually using to be best. Example, baked 6 inch cake would use 5 in sps plate??

This will be my first time using this system so I am very nervous but not as nervous as taking a 4 tiered cake up my driveway/trail again!!!

4 replies
diane223 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane223 Posted 17 Sep 2010 , 4:16pm
post #2 of 5

I am going to order mine from Oasis Supply. I actually have a girlfriend who lives near them, so I might even visit her and run over there to pick it up myself. I had the same question about the plate underneath.

curiegas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
curiegas Posted 17 Sep 2010 , 4:48pm
post #3 of 5

I ordered mine from www. f o n d a n t s o u r c e.com (without the spaces). They are under the cake display and cake stands. I had a great experience with them. They had fast shipping, great prices plus if you use cakecentral as a coupon you get 10% discount. The only problem is sometimes they are out of stock of items but if you call them they can tell you when they are expecting a shipment.

Oh, I used the same size plate as cake board. I think Leah mentions that on the SPS thread.


pag41989 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pag41989 Posted 17 Sep 2010 , 5:05pm
post #4 of 5

i'm sorry I am a newbie so I have no idea what this means but what is SPS? I have been seeing it on the boards a lot.

curiegas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
curiegas Posted 17 Sep 2010 , 5:07pm
post #5 of 5

It is Single Plate Separator made by Bakery Crafts. It is used to support tiered cakes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%