Gum Tex And Modelling Paste.... The Same?

Decorating By LeaXan09

LeaXan09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LeaXan09 Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 2:19am
post #1 of 1

I need to get some Wilton pre made gum paste but unable to find it anywhere and the normal place only has the Wilton gum Tex but Ive found another product that is called modeling paste and was wondering if the are the same or near bouts.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%